Learn to Swim
Learning how to swim is an essential part of Australian life. Our learn to swim instructors deliver engaging swimming lessons for ages 6 months old through to adulthood. Lessons include water safety skills to help build confidence as well as stroke correction and development in a fun, safe and interactive environment. Classes incorporate principles from both our Head Coach and Infants Specialist. We also incorporate theme weeks, these are designed to teach your child real world aquatic safety and provide them with the appropriate skills to assist themselves and others. The swim school operates all year round in heated pools and is open to the general public.
Classes are conducted from Monday – Saturday and are split into morning (from 8am) and afternoon (from 3.00pm) sessions. Enrollments are taken all year round so you can conveniently enroll your child at any time that suits.
Please contact our Swim School Coordinator to enrol today.
Learn to Swim Dates
Our lessons run all year round, including school holiday programs.
We operate on a term basis, based on Queensland public School dates.
- Term 1: Monday 23rd January – Saturday 1st April 2017
- Term 2: Tuesday 18th April – Saturday 24th June 2017
- Term 3: Monday 10th July – Saturday 16th September 2017
- Term 4: Tuesday 3rd October – Saturday 9th December 2017
Features of our Swim School
- Lessons are held in our enclosed indoor Learn to Swim pool and heated outdoor 25m pool
- We are a Swim Australia and AustSwim registered Learn to Swim School
- All of our instructors are AustSwim and/or Swim Australia qualified and super friendly
We run a variety of swimming programs including:
- Holiday Intensive Swimming Lessons
- Adult Learn to Swim classes
- Squad Training
- Private or Semi Private Lessons
To find out more about any of our great swimming programs enquire today!
What are the fees?
Here at Eumundi we have great Learn to Swim Rates:
- Toddlers/ Infants $15.00 per lesson
- Regular Classes $16.50 per lesson
- Mini Squad $15.00 per lesson
Eumundi Aquatic Center require fees to be paid via Direct Debit. You have the freedom of choosing either one off payment to be made in the first week of term or regular fortnightly payments for the duration of the term.
Once enrolled your fees are deducted automatically from us here at the center. No more lineups to make payments or coming to the counter to pay.
Direct Debit forms can be electronically submitted from here
How to enroll
Contact our Swim School Coordinator on 07 5442 7186 or firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an assessment. Assessments are free of charge and take approximately 10 minutes. Our assessments will ensure that your child/children are enrolled in the class best suited to their ability.